Vision integrated Two-part Mixing and Dispensing System FAV-902
FAV-902 with DOUBLE of CCD vision programming and auto-adjustment system provides the whole system able to remove the guesswork from the dispensing process, which minimizes programming time and reduces overall operational costs.
Dispense programs are created quickly and easily in the controlling software by using the displayed camera image to jog the robot to the exact required dispensing position and then operating further dispensing tasks.
Dispense positional accuracy and repeatability is further optimized by the simple auto-calibration routine and part alignment function. Other features include an LED light and brightness controller and a high-resolution CCD camera.
In addition to the CCD positioning system, FAV-902 has other two main modules:
The meter-mixing module with advanced functions as auto-cleaning, liquid-level sensor, pipe, and tank heater, all play exceptionally important roles in simplifying the dispensing process.
The dispensing module with the three-axis desktop robot moving continuously and dispense in various types of the path as dot, line, arc, and circle. The whole dispensing cell is covered by a safe chamber which helps to dispense tasks perform continuously and more accurately with exceptional moving speed: 800 mm/s.
Features and benefits
- DOUBLE CCD view helps to intelligently identify multiple products and automatically position, generate the material path.
- Integrated light and light controller
- Chamber Design for better vision system’s performance and safety issues.
- High moving speed: 800 mm/s
- Economical option for automating the manufacturing process, get the risk of high labor cost and time-consuming
- Easy to use with a teaching program, the mixing option can be customized by touch screen
- Highly accurate dispensing process
- Solve the popular problems of meter-mixing and dispensing 2K materials by the traditional method