Vision integrated Two-part Mixing and Dispensing System FAV-3000
FAV-3000 is a high-tech and high-precision meter-mixing and dispensing system with an integrated CCD positioning system. The use of vision helps FAV-3000 deliver faster production cycles and removes the guesswork from manufacturers’ dispensing process, which minimizes programming time and reduces overall operational costs.
The CCD smart camera captures high-resolution images. Shadow enhancement allows vision identification and processing of poor, faint marks without interrupting or slowing down the dispense cycle.
In sum, Vision-guided automated dispensing systems are essential for applications that require extremely accurate, repeatable, or guaranteed fluid deposit placement and/or complex dispensing patterns.
In addition to the CCD positioning system, FAV-3000 has other two main modules:
The meter-mixing module with advanced functions as auto-cleaning, liquid-level sensor, pipe, and tank heater, all play exceptionally important roles in simplifying the dispensing process.
The dispensing module with the three-axis desktop robot moving continuously and dispense in various types of the path as dot, line, arc, and circle. A large working area enables FAV-3000 to work as a standalone system for almost 2K self-leveling tasks.
Features and benefits
- CCD Camera help to convert analog camera image pixels into digital values for extremely precise image management
- Integrated light and light controller
- Exceptionally large working space with customizable design
- Economical option for automating the manufacturing process, get the risk of high labor cost and time-consuming
- Easy to use with a teaching program, the mixing option can be customized by touch screen
- Highly accurate dispensing process
- Solve the popular problems of meter-mixing and dispensing 2K materials by the traditional method