UV5103H – Dual cure adhesive for Optical Component
UV5103H is a photo-curing cationic type and thermal curing adhesive for the optical component. This product can be pre-cured with UV light then thermal cured to develop outstanding adhesion properties, thermal-shock resistances and low shrinkage. For the special performance and reliability of this product, it is applied in various fields, such as C-MOS and it also provide low shrinkage and water absorption. With low viscosity and high thixotropic, this product is suited for dispensing equipment.
Features and benefits
• This product demonstrates outstanding adhesion properties on glass, metals and ITO. It is also suited for LCP525, PC (GF) and FR4 substrates bonding.
• This product exhibits lower water permeability which can effectively resist moisture.
• The retained strength of this product after environmental test experiments is still greatly high
• This product is solvent-free and low-pollution epoxy.
• This product complies to the 2011/65/EU RoHS regulations.
• This product complies to chlorine < 900ppm, bromine <900ppm, chlorine + bromine < 1500ppm.
TYPICAL UNCURED PROPERTIES
|Viscosity *25°C, cps, S14, 50 rpm||7,600 ~ 11,300|
TYPICAL CURING PROPERTIES
|Pot Life, 25°C, days||3|
|Curing condition 1, UV light|
|Recommended Wavelength, nm||310 – 365|
|Recommended Light Intensity, mW/cm2||> 50|
|Recommended Light Energy, mJ/cm2||3,000 ~ 6,000|
|Curing condition 2, Heat cure|
TYPICAL CURED PROPERTIES
|Glass Transition Temp., (TMA), °C||125|
|CTE (*4) (<Tg), μm/m/°C||51|
|Durometer Hardness, Shore D||88|
|Volume Shrinkage, %||1.02|
|Water Absorption Ratio (25°C/24hr), %||0.44|
|Degradation Temp (TGA 100C / min), °C||368|
|Young’s modulus, GPa||6.5|
|Shear Strength*1 Al vs Al, kgf/cm²||98|
|Shear Strength*1 Al vs LCP525, kgf/cm²||58|
|Shear Strength*1 Glass vs Glass, 0.3mm, kgf/cm²||28|
|Weight Loss Ratio @150°C, %||0.06|
|Thermal Conductivity, W/mK||0.4|
|Thermal Resistance, m²K/W||0.003|
|Diffusibility at 14 ~340C, 45 Degree Slope, 1g, mm||0.1|
|Surface Resistivity, ohm||5 x 10^14|
|Volume Resistivity, ohm-cm||5 x 10^15|
|Dielectric Strength, kV/mm||18|
|Recommended Temperature Range,°C||-40 ~ 150|