SRR-300 – 4-Axis Rotary Desktop Dispensing Robot
GLUDITEC SRR Series includes an easy-to-use Teach Pendant with proprietary software specialized for high repeatability and accuracy in fluid placement and positioning. Integrated commands allow users to program complex dispensing patterns in minutes.
True three-dimensional motion control provides easy programming on different planes. The fourth axis allows for dispensing at any angle along the 360° rotation plane.
Other features include single point needle adjustment and high accuracy dispense repeatability. Our platform range from 300 x 300 to 500 x 500 mm, making them an ideal solution for batching or critical dispensing applications.
SRR-300 is the smallest area working robot which is suitable for handling small and medium-size workpieces. It can work as a standalone system or as a key part of an automated solution. It is easy to integrate into inline transfer systems, rotary tables, and pallet assembly lines.
Features and benefits
- Simplified setup and programming via Teach Pendant
- Easy USB file upload and download
- True, three-dimensional motion control
- 360° rotation for ID and OD dispensing
- Simultaneous X and Y movement during R (rotation) for true point programming
- Rugged, reliable construction and small footprint