SnPb37-1106 Leaded Solder Bar
SnPb37-1106 leaded solder bar is made of high-purity tin ingots as main raw material, combined with high grade lead through a special process, using the most advanced professional lead solder equipment and excellent technology. It has reasonable alloy ratio and excellent welding performance.
Features and benefits
- High purity, low metal impurity & content of oxide.
- The molten tin is smooth, flat, has low viscosity, and has excellent mobility.
- Unique high oxidation resistance, very small amount of tin slag
- Low surface tension, and high wetting ability.
- Stable and reliable welding quality: excellent solderability, shiny and chubby solder joint.
|Content of Key Alloy
|Silvery white, trapezoidal cross-section strip casting alloys