MS5303 – Modified Silicone for Electronics Devices
This product is moisture curing modified silicone adhesive for thermal conduction and is cured by the moisture in the air. The curing system of this product is alkoxy. It is not stinky and has fast curing properties. When curing, this resin is different from the traditional PU whichcontains isocyanate. This product has better adhesion strength than silicone type products
Features and benefits
• This product is used for various substrates bonding and has stable properties in a wide range of temperature.
• This product does not volatilize due to low molecular weight siloxane compounds.
• This is a one-component product, which is easy to use without mixing and this is a fast-curing product.
• This product complies to the 2011/65/EU RoHS regulations.
• This product complies to chlorine < 900 ppm, bromine < 900 ppm, chlorine + bromine < 1500 ppm.
TYPICAL UNCURED PROPERTIES
|Viscosity *25°C, cps||100,000 ~ 200,000
S14, 10 rpm
|Thixotropic Index||> 2|
|Solvent Content %||0|
TYPICAL CURING PROPERTIES
|Surface Dry Time, min||10|
|Full curing time, 2.6 mm, 250C, 50%RH, hr||16|
|Full curing time, 3.4 mm, 250C, 50%RH, days||2|
|Full curing time, 5.5 mm, 250C, 50%RH, days||7|
TYPICAL CURED PROPERTIES
|Glass Transition Temp., (MDSC), °C||– 40|
|Coefficient of Thermal Expansion, ppm||109|
|Water Absorption Ratio (25°C/24hr), %||0.5|
|Volume Shrinkage, %||2.22|
|Hardness (Durometer), shore A ASTM D2240-03||83|
|Temperature Range, °C||-40 ~ 120|
|Shear Strength, PC vs PC, kgf/cm²||14|
|Thermal Conductivity, W/mK||1.7|
|Volume Resistivity, ohm-cm||2.2 x 10^14|
|Surface Resistivity, ohm||2.1 x 10^15|
|Dielectric Strength, KV/mm||16|
|Thermal Strength, Al vs Al after curing, 250C, 50%RH, 7 days, kg/cm²|
|Thermal Aging, -400C/1hr ~ 1000C/1hr, kgf/cm2|
|High temperature and Humidity, 800C, 90%RH, kgf/cm2|
|Time, hr||Shear Strength|