ICD-450F – Automatic PCB Flipper
The ICD-450F automatic flipper is a small module that can invert printed circuit boards (PCB) and pallet carriers in an inline process. It uses pneumatic power to smoothly flip the boards, allowing for dual-sided applications. After flipping, the board assembly can either move on to the next work cell or go back to the original work-station in either direction.
Features and benefits
- Control part: PLC + touch screen + button control, easy to operate;
- Frame part: The frame is made of sheet metal, which is strong and durable;
- The sheet metal is completed by electrostatic powder spraying and baking paint, which is beautiful and easy to clean.
- Flip part: The flap is driven by a motor.
- Working part: The PCB conveying method adopts a motor + chain drive, and the conveying weight is larger.
- Whole line docking: The equipment is equipped with the SMT industry standard SMEMA interface, which can be used for signal