GSR Series – Gantry Dispensing Robot
The GSR Gantry Robot Series can work as a standalone system or as a key part of an automated solution and is easily integrated into rotary tables and conveyor-fed assembly lines.
Working envelopes range from 300 mm to 500 mm (and can to customizable up to 4000mm – contact us for more information), making them an ideal solution for precise fluid dispensing onto substrates requiring large work envelopes while not sacrificing repeatability.
Features and benefits
- Unlimited workpiece payload provides full range of dispensing application opportunities
- Streamlines training of in-house operators
- Seamless integration into any manufacturing operation
- Reduced production, material, and ownership costs
- Ideal for conveyer-fed automation
- AC servo motors with a ball screw design.
- Available in three and four-axis models.
- Repeatability of 0.01mm.
- Highly rigid frame structure.
- Digital Servo controlled and ball screwdriver.
- Dot, Lines, Arc, etc., and 3D dispensing path are available.
- A hand-held Teach Pendant is provided for simple and intuitive programming functions.
- Apply adhesives, cyanoacrylates, silicone, RTV, anaerobic resin, epoxy, UV cure formulations, and many more fluids.
- Windows SRE software is available for CAD file input (optional).
ROBOT GANTRY WITH DIFFERENT WORKING AREA
For larger working area, please contact us for more information.
|Working Area X/ Y/ Z (mm)||300 x 300 x 100||400 x 400 x 100||500 x 500 x 100|
|Dimension D x R x C (mm)||650 x 750 x 500||750 x 850 x 550||850 x 950 x 550|