GC-830SV – Spraying Valve Controller
GC-830SV Spray Valve Controller is designed for single spray valve applications.
Spray pattern is defined through a combination of fluid pressure, valve stroke and valve open time, with valve open time providing the greatest control over the volume of fluid sprayed.
GC-830SV is a fast, convenient way to adjust spray valve open time in increments as small as 0.01 seconds. Adjustable 0-50 psi nozzle air pressure regulator provides Low Volume Low Pressure (LVLP) air to the nozzle, for high transfer efficiency without overspray. The result is exceptional spray pattern definition without time-consuming programming or mechanical adjustment without time-consuming programming or mechanical adjustments that require the production line to be shut down.
Features and benefits
- Intuitive, easy user interface
- Suck-back feature ensures no dripping which ensures clean, clog-free cutoff
- Manual/ Timer/ Cycle spraying mode
- Dispensing time: from 0.01 – 99.99 seconds
- Digital air output display (psi/ bar)