BV-386 – High Pressure Dispensing Valve
BV-386 is a typical needle-off valve, which is designed to easily apply industrial sealants, grease and silicones at fluid pressures up to 150kgf/cm².
To ensure consistent bead widths and dot profiles, a stroke limit adjustment is used to reduce opening surge and regulate snuff-back.
Features and benefits
- Opening surge control
- Adjustable snuff-back cutoff
- Compact size and weight
- All stainless steel construction
- Auxiliary air inlet air-assist closure
- Cycle rate exceeds 400/minute
- Fluid input up to 150kgf/cm²